Welcome to 3121 Claremore in Long Beach
Click on the image below and virtually walk around this home.
Once the tour opens, click on the circles you see on
the floor to move from room to room.
Welcome to this beautiful two-story home in the unique and highly sought-after neighborhood of El Dorado Park Estates. Located near the expansive El Dorado Park and exceptionally rated Newcomb Academy, this Tower model home features quite a few desirable upgrades. Look at the beautiful modern and sophisticated kitchen with waterfall quartz island, stainless farm sink, gorgeous countertops and backsplash in hues of greys and whites, complimentary tile flooring and light, bright cabinetry. The kitchen leads into a cozy family room, complete with a built-in entertainment center. The main floor bedroom with a bath could be used as a guest room, mother-in-law suite or home office. Formal living and dining rooms complete the lower level. The upper story boasts four bedrooms including a master ensuite with a beautiful fireplace, perfect for relaxing and resting. And the upper bathrooms exude the same sophisticated quality as the kitchen. This Mediterranean style home, built in the 1960s, has a gorgeous outdoor living space complete with sparkling pool, relaxing spa and built-in barbeque. The neighborhood encompasses approximately one square mile and has beautiful tree-lined streets. Wouldn’t you like to live here?
- Beautiful wood double entry doors
- Upgraded kitchen with quartz counters and backsplash, stainless farm sink and appliances, tile flooring
- Formal Living and Dining Rooms
- Family Room opens to the kitchen and has a built-in entertainment center
- Tile and modern vinyl flooring throughout
- Downstairs bedroom and bath can be used as a guest room, mother-in-law suite or home office
- Four bedrooms upstairs
- Master bedroom complete with ensuite and cozy fireplace
- Central Air and Heat system
- Two car garage with custom doors
- Outdoor Living with built-in barbeque, sparkling pool, relaxing spa and covered patio
- A unique one-mile square neighborhood with tree-lined streets
- Highly rated Newcomb Academy
- Easily accessible to freeways, restaurants, and shopping
- Close to El Dorado Park, golfing, tennis center, nature center, concerts in the park
- Great area for all to enjoy